simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: Blogworld Expo or Bust
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday 7 November 2007

Blogworld Expo or Bust


Kelso Depot about 35 miles southwest of Primm, Nevada.


Amboy, CA about 50 miles northeast of 29 Palms, CA.

After driving 4 hours from Palm Springs, CA to Primm, Nevada, I'm wired.

Always love that drive through the backroads from 29 Palms to Amboy to Kelso to Cima and then Primm.

I'm all too excited about going to Blogworld Expo tomorrow. Gee, I'll get to meet the people who run Technorati.

Just can't wait to meet all the geeks of the Blogworld.

Now that I run four of my own blogs (okay two are constantly updated) and one of someone else's, I'm blogging all day long.

FYI: I got hired to write the wize.com blog. Can't tell you how much I'm learning about all the different gadgets and electronic products out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL