simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: What is BlogWorld Expo?
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday 8 November 2007

What is BlogWorld Expo?


Day one of BlogWorld Expo is over and I'm better educated about--

1. How to get more hits on my blog.
2. Where to place ads so they get more clicks.
3. Where to go to get my blog syndicated.
4. How to get people to sign up for my RSS feed.

I still don't know it all though.

Wondering around the convention floor I encountered many people and blogging businesses--

1. Peter L. Singer of FIX8, a company that "animates a new world of user-generated content by allowing users to change their look, their face, their world, all in real-time.
2. Blogi360, a company that does all that extra blog work to get more hits and to make your blog stand out from the others.
3. Center for Threat Awareness--threatswatch.org, a think tank that address terrorism, national security, defense, foreign policy/governance and other issues by enhancing awareness.
4. Crisp Ads, a blog advertising networks (kind of like Google's Adsense)
5. Townhall.com, a conservative opinion with the likes of a group of people who annoy me: Bill Bennett, Mike Gallagher, Dennis Prager, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and so on.
6. Newstex, a blog syndicate and a company that I think can do the most in helping me money from this beast.
7. Blogcatalog, which is, well, a place to catalog your blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL