simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: A Reality Check for Huckabee and Me
2 ... 2 ...

Monday 11 February 2008

A Reality Check for Huckabee and Me



The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this picture was Mike Huckabee. After all, he's the candidate who's closest to Jesus.

I like to think that Jesus is over my shoulder watching me and caring for me. I'm glad that I'm able to think that and express it here.

So what's photography got to do with Jesus? My dream is to photograph him. That, like Mike Huckabee's chances to become president seems like it would have to take a miracle.

Like, if Jesus comes back would I have the chance?

In reality, as much as it may disappoint us, miracles like these are about as likely lightening striking someone on a clear day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL