simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: A Photographer's Life
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday 12 January 2008

A Photographer's Life

You'll meet the Rainbow Motel sign coming into Livingston, Montana on Highway 89 South.

The sign is across the street from the motel in a big ditch, which in the summertime is filled with knee high grass.

I'm not sure when this sign was erected. It looks like maybe the 60s. If so, the sign is in really good shape.

I'm debating on whether to blow this sign up really big and frame it.

Of late I've been printing up many of my photos so there's a record of them and so I can go out and show them to galleries.

I hope to get picked up by a gallery outside of Palm Springs. Selling photography's a tough business.

A few of my photos were at M Modern Gallery in Las Vegas, but didn't do well, so I'm reevaluating what I've got out there and updating.

I just sold a slew of work at Palm Springs Consignment, which I was happy about. Evidently, that work is going to be put in Pottery Barn for a photo shoot.

For more of my sign images go here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL