simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: Candid Sisters
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Candid Sisters





Candid photography requires you to be quick.

I saw these two sisters in a van when I was in a small town in Mexico, just outside of Guadalajara.

I thought it was fascinating how the two girls and their parents agreed to let photograph (and were happy about it) from my perspective outside of the van window.

I thought the girls were not only pretty, but unique in that, when you first glance at them, you might be persuaded that they are twins. When you look at them a little longer, it's obvious that they're not. If you look closely, there are many differences between the two.

Candid photography is unique in that you can get away with small technical errors (some would disagree, saying any technical errors is not good photography). As you can see the lighting is off, but I like it because it really gives the atmosphere that you're inside some sort of vehicle with a brown interior.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL