simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: Halloween Costume
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday 18 October 2007

Halloween Costume


Halloween costumed couple from a cruise that I took last year.

Last year, I went on a cruise and snapped a picture of this lovely couple. I loved how they kept their costume so simple. Two masks and a couple of baseball caps.

There was a great costume contest on board, but I had one complaint: There was not a piece of candy to find on board.

Speaking of complaints. I cruised on the Norwegian Star, a line that, other than no candy on Halloween, I thought did pretty well. Not all agree with me here because here's one giant complaint.

If I had a chance to go on a cruise on Halloween again, I sure would and I'd bring tons of every type of candy I could find and hand it out to all on the boat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL