simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: quintessential dolly
2 ... 2 ...

Monday 19 February 2007

quintessential dolly



Another pic of Dolly hits Digital Traveler. This one was taken at 300 mm with my Tamron (28-300 mm lens). I was nearly half a football field away from the country singer, a place where they like the media to be for some celebrity performaces. Apparently the stars don't like to be photographed close up.

I had originally set out to the concert to get clear, up-close images of Dolly so I could submit them to "People" magazine.

No dice, though, I wouldn't even get near to sending this or any of the images to such a big mag as I wouldn't want my rep to be diminished as a photographer.

Darn. If I could only have bought tickets and sat up front.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL