simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: A Candyless HALLOWEEN :(
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday 1 November 2006

A Candyless HALLOWEEN :(

Halloween night on a boat certainly is very interesting. Many people came prepared for the dress-up event from flappers to three blind mice. The costume parade was adorable as this crowd--red staters mostly--livened up their heartland life.

MY ONLY COMPLAINT: THERE WAS NOT A PIECE OF CANDY TO BE FOUND!

Maybe the kids got some, but I don't know. All I know is that I was craving a small tootsie roll to unwrap and let melt in my mouth and get stuck between my teeth.

I wanted a piece of root beer hard candy too, just to finish off the chewy, chocolatey tootsie roll treat.

Last, I would have died for a kiss, just one little silver-foiled wrapped kiss.







C
O
M
E

O
N

C
R
U
I
S
E

L
I
N
E
S

...loosen up a bit and get some candy--lots of it--on board!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL