simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: Coppola Gossip Youth without Youth
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday 23 November 2006

Coppola Gossip Youth without Youth

As I sit in the fine restaurant having the best Antigua coffee that there is, I chat with many here and receive some mighty fine gossip...

Sure, I know that this is a travel photography blog, but talking with people, finding out the latest tidbits about life (especially celebrity life) is half the fun.

Just makes me feel more than the specks of dust that I'll ultimately be in the infinite zones of time. (Can't help but to think that way after viewing the ancient Mayan civilization.)

This being a Francis Ford Coppola resort, much of the chatter is about him.

On to Youth without Youth, a new indy film by Coopola. Found out he's in Romania filming right now. Apparently he usually comes to his resorts three or four times a year, but hasn't of late because of his making of the film.

The film is based upon a novel by a Romanian author. Coopola's gone back to his roots after years of making Hollywood blockbusters, a return to lower budget films of the independent persuasion.

Now that my breakfast is eaten. (I've been sitting here typing away between yummy bits of a veggie eggwhite ommelette, toast, fresh fruit, fresh squeezed OJ, and Guatamala cake) I'll be on my merry way to this--


I'll rest a bit by the pool.


Take a canoe ride on the lake.


Have a beverage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL