simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: Journalism and Art
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday 12 October 2006

Journalism and Art

What better way is there to enhance one's art skills than talking to various artists. About two weeks ago, I received a call from an editor, saying that she needed some freelance articles written for "Spotlight," an entertainment column in the Inland California Press Enterprise.

Fasinating job it is--my second story was published today. The story has a twist in that this singer was on a mission to find some music by an obscure middle-of-the-last century artist. Hope you'll take a look.

Now, I realize that music is not photographic art, and perhaps you're thinking I'm losing focus here. Well, perhaps I am...

But...for me every art form is connected.

Last, I leave you with a photograph of a talented musician, a photograph that a friend of mine took at the "Grand Slam for Children" fund raiser last weekend in Las Vagas.

Who's playing the paino in this photograph?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL