simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: Air Tahiti Arrives in Paris
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday 17 December 2006

Air Tahiti Arrives in Paris

Planes from America land early in Paris--mine at 5:45 a.m. The temperature was 32 degrees F, the skies foggy as was my body as it lifted itself off the plane through baggage claim, into a cab and on a grand photo journey to my hotel. Predawn photos are difficult from a moving car, obviously because of the lack of light, but...some light play there was--


A tunnel of passing light swept onto my camera's sensor.

The flight on Air Tahiti, pleasant, and suprisingly with a few empty seats, was a memorable one.

I highly recommend using this airline instead of others from LA to Paris for these reasons:

1. They fill up as many of their seats for the very expensive long haul flight from Tahiti to Paris, and from what I heard from another passenger "couldn't care less about filling the seats from LA to Paris."
2. Easy to get a deal as I paid six-hundred-something dollars to get here at the busiest travel time of the year.
3. The service is marvelous with attentive attendants, natives of the South Pacific of course.
4. Good food, piping hot and fresh.
5. The tiny televsion with nearly a dozen movies and interactive games. I'm a sucker for trivia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL