simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: Book Signing in Simi Valley, CA and Beyond
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday 6 December 2006

Book Signing in Simi Valley, CA and Beyond

Off to Simi Valley, CA tomorrow, beautiful home to the jurors of the OJ trial (just wonder how many still live there?)

The first thing I'm gonna look for is OJ's book, "If I Did It." It won't be there cause it's cancelled.

I'm looking foward to signing and giving out a free "Holiday Motel" print, one of my best-selling photos with every purchased book!

Last and even more important than the cancellation of OJ's literary work, I'll give individualized advice for those who are looking to buy a digital camera for Christmas.

Then, on my mini tour, I move away from OJ land to the land of Barry Manilow and Suzanne Sommers, the Coachella Valley, for a book signing at the Borders in the River of Rancho Mirage. This signing is at 1 pm this coming Saturday, Dec. 9th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL