simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: Photography Classes by Phone
2 ... 2 ...

Friday 29 December 2006

Photography Classes by Phone

Okay, not really...how about online photography classes (see below).



Don't forget to check out the new year's greatest bargain in digital photography classes--my classes at betterphoto.com.

I offer:

Digital Art Photography

Photo Restoration

Now, today, when you pick up your cell phone, Just think how you'll look at yourself 50 years from now talkin' on it. Found these fine ladies (tipping my top hat) above the phones at a hotel I was staying at.

BTW--I made it sepia-colored by using the Color Balance (Image>Adjustments>Color Balance, then tweak the midtones sliders that come up) tool in Photoshop CS2.

Happy The-Day-Before-The-Next-To-The-Last-Day-Of-The Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL