simple is beautiful
Digital Traveler: Autumn for Christmas
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday 5 December 2006

Autumn for Christmas

About a month ago I wrote the poem Unautumn Photography.

I came up with the idea after I looked over the photographs of my friend Betty's journal.

I had promised her a printed copy of the poem with pictures. Here's what I came up with.

I only had low res images to work with so I ran them through a couple of Photoshop filters to give a painted effect. Sharpening low res photos doesn't work very well so that's about the only thing you can do to make them look presentable.

I sent her the photograph yesterday. Let's see if she finds this. I'm not gonna tell her, rather, I'm going to see if she ultimately finds it on her Internet journeys.

Betty, if you do get here, submit a comment as to what you think about this poster.

Everyone else comment too about what you think of this autumn slowly turning to winter. (Quickly in some places!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL